This makes a great simple meal, especially if you have made the garlic chicken a day in advance. I like to serve it with a green salad, for a complete and healthy meal.
Chicken & beans
- 800 gr large white beans
- 1 chili pepper, finely sliced
- 1 handful of parsley roughly chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 recipe garlic chicken (crush the garlic cloves into a paste)
- Scoop 1 spoon of fat from the top of the stew, fry the chicken pieces in this with the skin side down.
- On a medium heat brown and reheat your chicken.
- Add the beans, chili pepper, the garlic paste and a couple of spoon fulls of broth.
- Heat this mix for 10 minutes while stirring.
- Sprinkle the beans with lemon and parsley before serving.