For a beautiful salad follow these 3 steps.
1. Mix the following ingredients in quantities suited to your taste buds.
- Butter lettuce – ripped into bite size pieces
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Spring onions
- Mixed colors tomatoes in chunks
- Blue cheese in cubes
2. Dress with olive oil and fresh lemon juice
3. Garnish with freshly picked viola’s.
Be careful to use viola’s from plants you grew yourself, or make sure that you know how the plants were cultivated. Growers may use pesticides or fertilizers not fit for human consumption.
Read more about edible flowers here.