Have a tasty lentil salad for lunch! This salad is full of healthy and teasty ingredients. It is well balanced in so many ways. The crunch of the oninons against the soft cheese and potatoes, the fresh mint contrasts beautifully with the sweet flavors.
This salad would make a great lunch, a starter or a side dish with a barbeque.
Sweet potato and lentil salad ( 1 person lunch, or a great side dish)
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 150 gr (puy) lentils, tinned or freshly cooked
- 100 gr goat cheese
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 handfull of fresh mint, finely sliced
- 1/2 red paprika, in small squares
- 1 pepper, finely sliced
- Honey mustard dressing:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dill (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees C.
- Peel your potatoes and slice them into rustic chips. Coat them in oil, season them and bake them in the oven for 25 minutes or until they are tender.
- Combine with the other salad ingredients for a great lunch dish!