Easter for me symbolizes new beginnings. It is also another occasion to relax and have a good time with people you love. Here’s my new and older suggestions for your Easter preparations:
- Decorate some branches for Easter. Just trim any tree or shrub you like.
- Make your own bread, it’s easier than you think. Read about baking bagels right here. By making the dough on Saturday evening, and doing the first proofing in your fridge, your timing will be perfect for brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Decorate Easter eggs, a fun activity for the whole family. Boiled eggs will keep for a few days in your fridge. Make them a few days in advance. For an even easier alternative: buy boiled eggs.
- Make pancakes for your Easter brunch. The batter can also be made a day in advance and kept in your fridge.
- Bake some yummy cupcakes and ice them in easter colors.
- After hunting for Easter eggs, hand out home made bags to take your treasures home.
- Looking for more ideas? Check out my Pinterest Easter Board.