I firmly believe in celebrating all the milestones in your life. Baby showers are not yet a common tradition in the Netherlands. Among my friends they are very popular at the moment…or it might be because my friends are all entering a certain phase in their lives…
Wherever you are, here’s some ideas to give your baby shower a personal touch:
- Create a personalized guest book. People can write down personal wishes, you can add pictures of the baby shower later. I made this guest book with some lovely scrapbook pages I had lying around.
- Give your guests a party favor before they go home, with a thank you card attached.
- Make some cupcakes in the theme color
- Looking for a fun craft activity during the baby shower? Pimp the clothe hangers for the baby clothes. Or decorate some pegs.
- Make personalized felt figures, like Cloudette or this plane rattle.
Check out my pinterest board for more inspiration.